SIM800H is a complete Quad-band GSM/GPRS solution in a LGA type which can be embedded in the customer applications.
SIM800H support Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz, it can transmit Voice, SMS and data information with low power consumption. With tiny size of 15.8*17.8*2.4 mm, it can fit into slim and compact demands of customer design. Featuring Bluetooth, FM and Embedded AT, it allows total cost savings and fast time-to-market for customer applications.
Download Library for Eagle Cadsoft
What is BeagleBone Black?
BeagleBone Black is a low-cost, community-supported development platform for developers and hobbyists. Boot Linux in under 10 seconds and get started on development in less than 5 minutes with just a single USB cable.
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host
- 2x 46 pin headers
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- plus much more
The following link hosts all beagle-bone images and is actively maintained.It includes flasher and SD card images of angstrom, debian and ubuntu builds. Those who wish to compile the kernel from source may also do so.
MultiChoiceAdapter is an implementation of ListAdapter which adds support for modal multiple choice selection as in the native Gmail app.
It provides a functionality similar to that of the CHOICE_MODE_MULTIPLE_MODAL ListView mode, with two additional benefits:
- It’s easier to use, as it keeps count of the selected items, updates their background accordingly and handles checkboxes transparently.
- It is compatible with every version of Android from 2.x. Of course, this implies that your project must use either ActionBarSherlock or the support library’s ActionBarCompat.
A version of the library that works with the stock action is also provided, for those apps with
Try out the sample application:
Or browse the source code of the sample application for a complete example of use.
A utility class to create split Activity animation made by Udi Cohen from Any.DO.
You can also read the post about this library on Udi’s blog.
A collection of free and opensource libraries and tools for developers that can prove to be very helpful.