What is BeagleBone Black?
BeagleBone Black is a low-cost, community-supported development platform for developers and hobbyists. Boot Linux in under 10 seconds and get started on development in less than 5 minutes with just a single USB cable.
Processor: AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host
- 2x 46 pin headers
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- plus much more
The following link hosts all beagle-bone images and is actively maintained.It includes flasher and SD card images of angstrom, debian and ubuntu builds. Those who wish to compile the kernel from source may also do so.