In continuation to my posts regarding firmwares for SIMCOM modules , here is the latest firmware for sim900. It supports the following along with other standard features
- Jamming detection
- GSM location
The new features and improvements compared to the previous version can be found in the Release notes attached
- 1. Added NTP function.
- 2. Added “AT+CMMSTYPECTL” to set the assembling method of MMS to be sent. 0 is the default value which indicates application/vnd.wap.multipart.mixed method, and 1 is for application/vnd.wap.multipart.related method.
- 3. Added “AT+FTPRENAME” command to rename the specified file of remote machine.
- 4. Added “AT+FTPMDTM” command to get the last modification timestamp of specified file on the remote machine.
- 5. Added “AT+SJDEDV” command to set threshold for entering and exiting JD condition.
- 6. Added “AT+CQUICKPDP” to adjust T3380 and T3390.
- 1. Fixed the spelling mistake of the abbreviation of “October” when sending a email by using SMTP.
- 2. Solved the problem when processing the test command and read command of CSMINS it doesn’t return the result in a new line.
- 3. Solved the problem that the net light will not be turned off when POWERKEY is pulled to high level.
- 4. Solved the problem that CELLID is not correct after using CELLLOCK command.
- 5. Added “AT+FTPQCLOSE” command, when “AT+FTPQCLOSE=1” is set, the problem that it takes a long time to wait for the return result of FTP download operation can be solved.
- 6. Solved the problem that some websites cannot be obtained by HTTP GET method.
For other firmwares :