Share Internet from WiFi via Ethernet on Ubuntu 17.10
There is a hidden method to share your WiFi over Ethernet in the latest Gnome.
nm-connection-editor in your terminal.
- Add a shared network connection by pressing the Add button.
- Choose Ethernet from the list and press Create.
- Click IPv4 Settings in the left.
Shared to other computers by clicking the Method drop-down menu.
- Enter a new name like
Shared WiFi LAN as the Connection name at the top
- Select the newly created connection from wired connection.
What is BeagleBone Black?
BeagleBone Black is a low-cost, community-supported development platform for developers and hobbyists. Boot Linux in under 10 seconds and get started on development in less than 5 minutes with just a single USB cable.
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host
- 2x 46 pin headers
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- plus much more
The following link hosts all beagle-bone images and is actively maintained.It includes flasher and SD card images of angstrom, debian and ubuntu builds. Those who wish to compile the kernel from source may also do so.